Sunday, December 16, 2012

Photobucket Life As An Egg.....
 
I have been dealt my cards.   So far so good with my blood clot.  I am still on blood thinners.  Still going to get my blood taken.  I feel for people that go through health issues more than ever.  This does get to you after time. 
 
The leg pain is still very real.  There are days that I would just like to get up and have no pain.  A day a work without pain would be wonderful.
 
But I am here....The most amazing change in my life is the man that I have loved for 30 years is so much more important to me today, and I have always cherished this man. I love being his egg. (he started the 'egg' thing)  He has made me feel special, loved, and the reason that I am still here.
 
He has made everyday a special one and I thank him.

No comments:

Post a Comment