Thursday, April 13, 2017

Lularoe -- The Next Chapter

I have not posted on my blog in a couple of years.  Today I decided to start again.  Having a hard time remember how- lol.  Chelsea and I became Lularoe Consultants the first week in March.  Man, it has been a whirlwind.  

Chelsea had been shopping Lularoe and thinking about Lularoe for over a year.  She happen to mention it to me in January.  I had never heard of it.  I was looking for something more to do myself.  We recently sold our house up north which cut my workload in half.  Kids are grown and gone.  It sounded like a perfect idea for me.  We signed up the next day.

So far everything is going wonderful.  It is not work if you love what your doing.  We are not looking to make any money any time soon, we both agree to build our inventory and that is exactly what we are doing.  

It is exciting and I will take you on our journey!!  

Check us out:  Lularoe Chelsea Melrose & Lisa Manzullo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment