Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mini Chicken Pot Pies and Dessert!!

Very simple, fun, and great tasting.


1 package pie crust
1 can cream of chicken soup
Mixed vegetables of your choice (frozen, canned, or fresh)
Potatoes or thawed frozen hash browns
Cooked pieces of chicken.
Salt and fresh cracked pepper

1 beaten egg

Use Pam on a muffin tin.  Roll out pie crust, cut into squares to fit into muffin slots.

Mix next 4 ingredients and put into tin.  Cover each with a piece of crust.  You can make it fancy if you want.  Its just Jack and I, so I don't this day because of time.  Brush with beaten egg.  Use a knife to slit the top.

Bake 375 for 30 minutes.

I had 4 empty slots and enough pie crust left, so I used some apples I had to make mini apple pies.  They only bake for 20 minutes.  Very Yummy.


Every time I have left over chicken, corn, or any vegetables- I throw them in the freezer so I have my ingredients for the next chicken pot pie.


No comments:

Post a Comment