Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend Dinner Planning

Take time on the weekend to plan out your meals for the week.  You are more likely to eat at home and save some cash, if you have a plan.  I decide on the weekend our meals for the week.  I get the recipes out for each meal and make sure we have all the ingredients.
Sunday---Roast beef
Monday ---pizza night (eat out)
Tuesday --Chili (crock pot, get ready monday night)
Wednesday--Chicken on the grill
Thursday -- (leftover night)
Friday -- Salmon
Saturday -- Chicken skewers
I always make sure I have a bag of potatoes and fresh vegetables on hand for sides!!
If I feel like going out any certain night instead of cooking, I accidently drop the food on the floor----(just kidding, we have it for lunch on our day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment